Procedures for Entrance Examination of Laboratory High School
- The Applicant shall first secure the Payment Slip at the Sulu State College Laboratory High School, Walled City, Jolo, Sulu
- Proceed to SSC Cashier at the College Campus for Testing fee from Monday to Friday only.
- Non-refundable Testing Fee of PHP 200.00.
- Bring the Official Receipt to the Principal’s Staff for the issuance of ELCOM Application Form.
Requirements for Entrance Examination of Laboratory High School
- Fill out the Qualifying Examination Form for ELCOM Test.
- Two (2) pcs of recent passport size photo with name tag an blue background. Selfie is not accepted.
- Certification from the School Principal that the applicant is currently enrolled as Grade 6 Student and a candidate for graduation.
- Photocopy of Report Card and Certificate of Completion for the BALIK ARAL.
What to bring on the Examination date?
- Your ELCOM test permit and official receipt. No permit means no exam.
- Pencil (Monggol No.2), an eraser and pencil sharpener.
- One (1) valid ID card for verification purposes.
- Wear Facemask during the exam.
- Be at the venue/test room before the scheduled time of examination.