ASST. PROF. MUDZRAHATA A. KUNSAHANI, MSA
Dean, School of Agriculture
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE – VMGO
The center of Agricultural Program in Academics, Research and Extension in Sulu, and major source of innovative and modern technologies in farming.
Committed to respond the increase demand in changes and opportunities in area of distinctive competencies for global competiveness.
- To produce competitive graduates.
- To produce high quality manpower in different technologies in research and extension.
- To provide advanced agricultural and technologies learning through specialized research and inquiry into various field of knowledge related to agriculture.
- To provide technologies training in consonant with the current government thrust and national goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (BSA) Major in Crop Science and Major in Animal Science
- Diploma in Fisheries Technology (DFT) Major in Fish Capture and Major in Food Processing (Propose)
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture ( BAT)
- Diploma of Agricultural Technology ( DAT)
Tamaraw scientifically known as Bubualus mindorensis and is a rare animal found only in Mindoro is found to be friendly, determined, hardworking, and respectful.
School of Agriculture Green Tamaraw culturally signifies intelligence, strength and vigor. The school molds future agriculturists feign with toughness and intelligence to be at par and globally competitive in the field of agriculture.