ASST. PROF. HARTINI D. SARADI, DPA
Dean, School of Business Administration
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION – VMGO
We envision one school as a community of Entrepreneur and dynamic manager of Business and information pro-active relevant responsive and committed to serve with excellence to words region building.
The School of Business Administration as catalyst of economics change shall evolve dynamic program that would advance entrepreneur skills of the indigenous people of Sulu and evolve business and information Management course relevant to the 21st century.
- To produce technically competent and morally upright professionals who are committed to the ethical practices of their profession and who are dedicated to the country’s development.
- Equip students with the knowledge of the principles and concepts of marketing.
- Help the student to work employment and entry level jobs like sales representatives or position of responsibility and marketing manager, sales manager and all marketing executive positions.
- To develop a pool of qualified, professional and motivated faculty in the area of instruction, research and community extension.
- To guide the in organizing for managing entrepreneurial activities if they decide to be self-employed so as to lessen the Prepare the students to pursue a teaching career or graduate studies in Marketing.
- Assist the students in appreciating the HR role in the organization and how they can make meaningful contributions as a strategic partner in building the organization to become globally competitive.
- Assist the students seek employment and facilitate the integration process in the corporate environment so they can be immediately productive once employed.
- Help the students to seek employed and entry level jobs in the positions of responsibility as marketing manager, marketing executive or marketing director.
- Guide the students in organizing or managing entrepreneurial activities if they decide to be self-employed.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Human Resources and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management