ASST. PROF. ALDARUHZ T. DARKIS, DPA
Dean, School of Computer Studies and Engineering
SCHOOL OF COMPUTER STUDIES AND ENGINEERING – VMGO
College of choice in the province, technology – driven community that is fluent, competent and proficient in every aspect of Computer Science, Information Technology and Engineering imbued with Islamic Values of Peace and Development which caters to needs of geographically-disadvantage youths of Sulu.
Aims to develop competent professional Information Technology, Computer Science and Computer Engineering graduates paired with virtues committed to serve with concern for the sustainability of the environment and advancement of society.
Aims to develop competent Computer Science, Information Technology and Computer Engineering graduates paired with virtues committed to serve with concern for the sustainability of the environment and advancement of society.
- To prepare graduates with skills to design, evaluate materials, computational and personnel resources needs to solve problems, work multi-disciplinary teams and communicate effectively.
- Prepare graduates for an exciting future, an excellent awareness of professional responsibility and empowers them with technical, business process management, ethics and the need to engage in life- long learning.
- Prepare graduates with a strong background in the breadth of computers as evidenced by a good balance between software and hardware systems, including software development, design of digital systems, digital communication systems, and computer embedded systems.
- To prepare faculty members with a highest level of knowledge and excellent teaching capabilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCS)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering (BSCE)
The maroon color emblem is a reflection of creativity and professionalism, it also evokes a sense of confidence, sustainability and stability. Above all, it represents Computer Studies and Engineering.