ASST. PROF. ALIJANDRINA T. JALILUL, RN, MAN
Dean, School of Nursing
SCHOOL OF NURSING – VMGO
We envision Sulu State college School of Nursing as a center of excellence in nursing Education whose faculty and graduates steeped in the Principles of leadership, research and public Services.
Guided by the Core values Of love Of God, Love of People and Country, and Caring, We Commit to Provide Quality Nursing education that is Compatible with Global standards Considering the Diverse and Dynamic Roles of Nurses as Clinicians, teachers, researchers and leaders.
- To Prepare a Professional Nurse, who, upon Completion of The Program, Demonstrates beginning professional Competencies and shall continue to assume responsibility for Professional Development and utilizes research findings in the Nursing practice.
- to address the challenges in today’s health care environment and promote excellence in teaching, research and service.
- SSC School of Nursing will be recognized nationally for excellence of its programs and development of professional nurses and community health care leaders.
- To Provide Students with the relevant and necessary skills, knowledge and attitudes for the promotion and restoration of health, prevention of Illness and alleviation of suffering.
- Develop in the Students deep awareness and understanding of the ethic-moral, legal and social responsibilities of the profession.
- Develop Critical and Creative Thinking Skills as well as research capabilities through the use of the nursing process in the key area of responsibility.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)