ASSO. PROF. HELEN H. MAIDIN, ED.D
Dean, School of Education
SCHOOL OF EDUCATION – VMGO
The College of Education, Sulu State College envisions itself as a center of Excellence and a Globally Competitive Institution in Human Resource Development, Instruction, Research, Extension and Production.
It likewise envisions its Teacher-Graduate as a total person and professional who:
- Is imbued with love for learners as well as for lifelong learnings;
- Is open to and at ease with change, is resourceful, proactive and learner focused, and a strategic planning mindset;
- Is ready to reach out to the students, the parents and the community in general and;
- Is committed to affecting social changes.
Provide, promote and facilitate the development of quality.
- S- Self-Reliant
- S- Self –Determination and
- C- Committed
Professional Teachers as nation builders.
- To provide Dynamics Leadership in the Continuing Education Development of In-service Teachers and School managers to enable them to meet the challenges of the changing times as well as the varied school setting.
- Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) Major in Mathematics, General Science, Social Studies, Filipino, English, Home Economics and Technology and Computer Education
- Bachelor of Elementary Education (BEEd)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (BECEd)